Thursday 30 August 2012

Small Product Assignment Part 2 Research

For my Small Product assignment I will be photographing four beauty products from sportsgirl, below is the range of products, the theme of my photographs will be summer. Decorating each product will have summer fruits (for example mango with the mango body butter and strawberries with the pink hand cream) and or flowers that match the colours of each product. I will also create a background for each product most likely a complimenting colour of card or some wallpaper. 

For the Lighting of each product I will place a light on each side of the product and for the Body butter and the exfoliator where there is a label on top of the product I will also light the top to show this label.



Image Sourced from Sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment